When working for us, you can look forward to
Your working hours and where you work are as flexible as you are: You can use our modern Multispaces, work while on the go or work up to 100 percent remotely.
You will have access to over 20,000 online and extern offers on our company's digital training platform. Development plans with specific professional development programs make it easy for you to plan your professional development schedule.
- We allow you to work from anywhere you want for up to 120 days a year, so you can extend your holiday or visit distant family and friends.
- Your health is important to us, so we offer a variety of health initiatives and after-work events, such as a personalised stress check, courses for maintaining a healthy back, or running meet-ups.
For us, work is all about cooperation and respecting each other as equals. We are team players, because we know what a team can achieve.
As a family-run company, we are always working to create an environment in which every employee is happy to come to work, has a sense of well-being and can work on personal development.
You might be a TIMO if...
You never put something off for tomorrow if it can be done today. You enjoy experimenting and are always on the search for new ideas.
You improve proactively our dynamic environment.
You love working in a team and actively work to improve communication, both within your team and outside of it.
What our TIMOs say
“Here in Partner Management, we talk with system providers from across Europe daily; we use interface integration to help shape the digital ecosystem of the logistics industry. It’s this international environment, the diversity, the personal contacts and of course the opportunity to create something new that I find really exciting. TIMOCOM offers me an opportunity to really utilise my individual strengths and to learn something new every day.”
Markus, Team Lead Partner Management
FAQ on applying and onboarding
- Application: We recommend applying using our online application tool. You can find the link in every job post. We only need your contact information and your resume – no need to write a cover letter.
- Interview: We want to get to know you in person. After an initial phone interview, you will speak to your prospective department and our recruiters; the atmosphere is relaxed, and we will discuss expectations, what you want from the position, framework conditions and so on. Of course there will be plenty of time for you to ask questions.
- Meeting day: Is the chemistry right? You will have a chance to get to know the people you will be working with. There might be a small work task waiting to help you warm up. The duration of the meeting day varies and depends on the position to be filled. The schedule will be customised to suit you and the job you are applying for.
- Decision: Afterwards you will have time to review your impressions of the company and we will take some time to consider your application. In just a few days, we will get back to you, hopefully to discuss your onboarding process as a new TIMO.
We are committed to ensuring that communication throughout the entire application process remains transparent and honest: we will provide regular updates regarding the status of your application. Our goal is for you to feel good about the process, from start to finish.
Enter your contact details into the application form and upload your resume. We don’t need you to send a photo or write a cover letter.
Yes, our system will automatically send you a notice of receipt. If you haven’t received one, please contact the contact person listed in the job posting.
We will contact you after a week at the latest.
Onboarding will be customised to suit you and your position, and structured based on company guidelines. You will be assigned a buddy to help you through the process: a TIMO who is doing an apprenticeship or work-based degree with us, ready to help you if you have any questions, work related or otherwise.