When working for us, you can look forward to
Your working hours and where you work are as flexible as you are: You can use our modern Multispaces, work while on the go or work up to 100 percent remotely.
You will have access to over 20,000 online and extern offers on our company's digital training platform. Development plans with specific professional development programs make it easy for you to plan your professional development schedule.
We allow you to work from anywhere you want for up to 120 days a year, so you can extend your holiday or visit distant family and friends.
Your health is important to us, so we offer a variety of health initiatives and after-work events, such as a personalised stress check, courses for maintaining a healthy back, or running meet-ups.
We are environmentally friendly: You can lease an eBike or bike from us. Alternatively, we’ll be happy to offer you access to a discounted Deutschland-Ticket or transport allowance.
Our company podcast is an internal educational opportunity, with subjects including agility, innovation, market developments and Logistics 4.0.
Your challenges - your tasks
- As an Account Manager (m/f/d) you are responbile for selling the entire TIMOCOM product portfolio to our customers in the UK.
- To ensure a positive customer journey you accompany our prospective customers from the initial contact to the conclusion of the contract.
- You support our prospective customers by advising them regarding our product portfolio and offering introductions to our system.
- Through these tasks as well as further market observations you support our consistent expansion on the market.
- You can work partly from the home office. You should come to the office about once a month on team day.
Hero qualities - This is your profile
- You either completed a commerical apprenticeship or have a comparable qualification.
- You have already gained first professional experience in (tele)sales and ideally also in logistics.
- You are experienced with the common MS-Office applications.
- To support your customers in the UK, you are fluent in English.
- A strong customer focus and authentic as well as communicative appearance complete your profile.
We are TIMOCOM
TIMOCOM GmbH, based in Erkrath near Düsseldorf, is one of the most popular IT employers in Germany. With its Smart Logistics System, we support more than 50,000 customers across Europe in achieving their logistics goals with smart, secure and simple solutions. In this way, we also contribute to the avoidance of empty truck journeys and actively help to reduce CO² emissions. TIMOCOM is the pioneer and companion in the digitalized future of logistics. More than 500 team players from over 30 nations enrich the fast-growing family business not only in NeanderValley, but also at locations in Poland, the Czech Republic and Hungary with their innovative strength, solution expertise and results orientation.
You might be a TIMO if...
You never put something off for tomorrow if it can be done today. You enjoy experimenting and are always on the search for new ideas.
You want to expand your expertise and take on responsibility.
You love working in a team and actively work to improve communication, both within your team and outside of it.
What our TIMOs say
“As an Account Specialist, I learn something new about the logistics industry every day. Speaking to freight forwarders from Sweden, road hauliers from England or trade companies in the Netherlands provides direct insight into the work our customers do each day. By entering into a dialogue with them, I am able to truly understand the challenges facing the logistics industry, and work towards achieving genuine success for the customers within our network.”
Christer, Account Specialist
FAQ on applying and onboarding
- Application: We recommend applying using our online application tool. You can find the link in every job post. We only need your contact information and your resume – no need to write a cover letter.
- Interview: We want to get to know you in person. After an initial phone interview, you will speak to your prospective department and our recruiters; the atmosphere is relaxed, and we will discuss expectations, what you want from the position, framework conditions and so on. Of course there will be plenty of time for you to ask questions.
- Meeting day: Is the chemistry right? You will have a chance to get to know the people you will be working with. There might be a small work task waiting to help you warm up. The duration of the meeting day varies and depends on the position to be filled. The schedule will be customised to suit you and the job you are applying for.
- Decision: Afterwards you will have time to review your impressions of the company and we will take some time to consider your application. In just a few days, we will get back to you, hopefully to discuss your onboarding process as a new TIMO.
We are committed to ensuring that communication throughout the entire application process remains transparent and honest: we will provide regular updates regarding the status of your application. Our goal is for you to feel good about the process, from start to finish.
Enter your contact details into the application form and upload your resume. We don’t need you to send a photo or write a cover letter.
Yes, our system will automatically send you a notice of receipt. If you haven’t received one, please contact the contact person listed in the job posting.
We will contact you after a week at the latest.
Onboarding will be customised to suit you and your position, and structured based on company guidelines. You will be assigned a buddy to help you through the process: a TIMO who is doing an apprenticeship or work-based degree with us, ready to help you if you have any questions, work related or otherwise.